- A bag of flour and salt mixed together (approx. 350g flour and 175g salt)
- A 30g sachet of Cream of Tartar
- Small plastic pot to measure out your water (you will need approx. 200ml)
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- Food colouring
- You can also add spices or flavouring like peppermint extract to make it smell nice.
- Mix all your dry ingredients together in a bowl
- Add oil
- Add colour and smell (optional)
- Get an adult to add approx. 200ml of boiling water (two measures of the small pot)
- Its best to add the water slowly and stir until all the ingredients come together like
- If too dry add more water. If too wet add more flour.
- Knead until smooth
Keep in an airtight container.