- Colorful beads or buttons
- Clear plastic cup or pot / small water bottle
- Markers, crayons, stickers, etc. (for decorating)
- Let your children decorate the cup
- Poke a hole on the bottom of the cup
- Thread a bead through the yarn leaving it in the middle
- Insert the bead inside the cup pulling both ends of the yarn through the hole. Tie is a loop for hanging.
- Poke 4-6 even spaced holes around the opening of the cup
- Tie yarn or string through each of the holes and secure with a knot
- Thread the colorful beads through all the strings and secure at the bottom
Hang on a tree or on your patio and enjoy the tinkling noise the beads make when the wind blows.